To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Ministry. This Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Implement ICT and e-Government policy;
- Develop and Co-ordinate Integrated Information and Communication Technology for the Ministry;
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained;
- Co-ordinate and provide advice for procurement of software and hardware in the Ministry;
- Establish and Co-ordinate use of Electronic mail communications on LAN and WAN; and
- Carry-out studies and propose areas of using ICT as an instrument to improve service delivery to the whole Ministry.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Officer.