- Call for Application
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is pleased to announce to the general public that the Algerian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has granted 5 scholarships to Tanzanian students at undergraduate level in two (2) specialties (see table below) taught in French language for the academic year 2022/2023.
Specializations offered include:
2. Artificial Intelligence
§ National Higher School of Mathematics
§ National Higher School of Artificial Intelligence
- General Admission Requirements
- Applicant must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSE) in 2021/2022.
- Minimum ACSEE pass of division three.
- Have good knowledge of French language and working knowledge of computers.
- Applicant must not be more than 25 years by August, 2022.
- List of required documents:
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An official medical certificate that states that the candidate is free of any infectious disease.
- A copy of birth certificate.
- Two recent personal passport size photos.
- Official translation of each document written in a language other than Arabic, French and English.
- There is no loan or grant from the Government of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
- Courses and specialty once specified cannot be changed.
- For all programmes the language of instruction is French. In case the applicant is not proficient in French the scholarship will cover language learning.
- Applications with a certificate level of training in French language will have an added advantage.
- Mode of Application
Completed applications should be submitted in hard copy and reach the undersigned not later than 30th September, 2022.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 10,