1.0 Call for Application
The General public is hereby informed that, the Government of Romania through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania has opened Scholarships to eligible Tanzanians to pursue Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral programmes for the academic year 2023/2024 in the field of economics and business administration, agricultural sciences, technical sciences and oil and gas. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
2.0 Application requirements
Applicants must the following criteria:
- Have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) and passed with division one or two or Diploma with minimum of Upper Second Class (for undergraduate candidates);
- Have completed Bachelor degree and passed with Upper Second Class or Distinction (for Master’s degree candidates);
- Hold a Master’s degree with minimum of Upper Second Class (for PhD candidates) and
- Have good English Language Proficiency Skills or Romanian.
3.0 List of documents to be submitted
An Applicant must submit his/her application form with the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts; their authorized translation into one of the Romanian, English or French languages, if applicable;
- Letters of recommendation issued by the representative of the Romanian Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Tourism (the Office of Commercial and Economic Promotion) in the candidate’s country of residence;
- Declaration that he/she did not benefit from another scholarship from the Romanian Government for the requested academic level;
- Copy of certified Birth certificate; Identity card; two recent passport size and the first two pages of the Passport (valid at least 6 months after the beginning of the requested study program).
- Curriculum Vitae and Medical certificate in Romanian or English or French languages;
4.0 Scope of the Scholarship
4.1. The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees;
- Monthly stipend amounting to 65 Euro for undergraduate, 75 Euro for master students and 85 Euro for PhD candidates;
- Medical assistance in case of medical –surgical emergencies and diseases with endemic-epidemic potential, in accordance with the legislation in force;
- Exemption from the payment of the study visa fee;
- Financing the tuition expenses for preparatory classes in Romanian Language after arriving in Romania; and
- Accommodation expenses in the student dormitories.
4.2 The Scholarship Does not cover air plane ticket
Please note that, there is no top-up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship. Candidates are advised to find other sources of money to any of other extra expenses.
5.0 Application process
The applicants should submit the application form and required documents before 30th of June 2023 via Email email@example.com Detailed information about the scholarship offer and the required documents can be found via the following link: http://www.imm.gov.ro/ro/2023/03/30/acordarea-de-burse-de-studii-in-romania-pentru-cetatenii-straini-anul-universitar-2023-2024/
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,