Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that the Government of India through the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC), has granted a full funded scholarship to eligible Tanzanian to pursue Short courses at Indian Public Institutions for the academic year 2019/2020.
A directory of Host Training Institutions and the Training Calendar is available on the website of ITEC through www.itecgoi.in/stream_list.php. Containing a complete list of the Indian Public Institutions as well as specific information about them, including the conditions of access, the course and the duration of the studies. For more information about the programme visit the following link: www.itecgoi.in/about.php.
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply for the current courses as indicated in ITEC training Calendar of 2019/2020;
- The applicants after applying online are required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India in Tanzania concurrently accredited for nomination; and
- Further, the applicants may later check the status of their applications by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the course concerned;
- Officials in Government, Public and Private sectors, Universities,
Chambers of Commerce and industry, progressive farmers and Research;
- Candidate should possess adequate working experience on the related field;
- Age limit between 25 to 45 years; and
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
Wizara ya Elimu, Sayansi na Teknolojia inatangaza nafasi za kujiunga katika Vyuo vya Maendeleo ya Wananchi (FDC) kwa mwaka 2020.
The General Public is hereby informed that the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Tanzania is pleased to announce that the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is offering the E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) to interested Tanzanians to apply for fully-funded M.Sc. Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
The areas of study of this scholarship include:
|Engineering||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering|
|Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Energy Resources Engineering|
|Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering|
|Material Science Engineering|
|Basic and Applied Sciences||Applied and Computational Mathematics (ACM)|
- Applicants should be researchers or instructors who belong to Universities or research Institutions in Tanzania who need to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as shown above or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors in those Universities;
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science with a GPA ? 3.8;
- Applicants must have a valid Academic IELTS 6.5or TOEFL: iBT 79. The Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application of the applicant;
- Applicants should not be above 30 years on 1st September, 2020; and
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home Universities or Institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future.
This scholarship will cover the following costs:
Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
- Interested applicants should complete E-JUST’s online application via this website: https://ejust.edu.eg/international-admission-general-admission/
- Please check the box “Apply for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” when you apply online and upload all required documents.
- The following documents (scanned copies) should be uploaded to the online application form:
- A signed Application form
- A Statement of purpose
- Passport page containing the applicant’s name and date of birth (valid for at least one year)
- One personal photograph (size 4x6 cm, under half of body, full faced, hatless and taken within the past 6 months)
- A certificate of health (E-JUST designated form)
- An Endorsement letter (for currently working TAs, researchers etc)
- The application period starts on the 15th January and ends on the 15th February, 2020.
1.0 Call for Application
The General public is hereby informed that, the Government of the United Kingdom has opened the new Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) to eligible Tanzanians to pursue Masters Studies in the hosting Universities for QECS in the academic year 2020-2021. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply under the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- 1.0Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that the Chinese Government is offering undergraduate and postgraduate fully-funded scholarships for Tanzanian citizens in various domains for the academic year 2020/2021.
BOFYA HAPA https://youtu.be/a5GqmNaKi30 KUJIONEA UKARABATI NA UJENZI ULIOFANYIKA SHULE YA SEKONDARI IHUNGO BAADA YA KUBOMOLEWA NA TETEMEKO LA ARDHI.