The General Public is hereby informed that the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Tanzania is pleased to announce that the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is offering the E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) to interested Tanzanians to apply for fully-funded M.Sc. Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
The areas of study of this scholarship include:
|Engineering||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering|
|Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Energy Resources Engineering|
|Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering|
|Material Science Engineering|
|Basic and Applied Sciences||Applied and Computational Mathematics (ACM)|
- Applicants should be researchers or instructors who belong to Universities or research Institutions in Tanzania who need to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as shown above or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors in those Universities;
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science with a GPA ? 3.8;
- Applicants must have a valid Academic IELTS 6.5or TOEFL: iBT 79. The Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application of the applicant;
- Applicants should not be above 30 years on 1st September, 2020; and
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home Universities or Institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future.
This scholarship will cover the following costs:
Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
- Interested applicants should complete E-JUST’s online application via this website: https://ejust.edu.eg/international-admission-general-admission/
- Please check the box “Apply for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” when you apply online and upload all required documents.
- The following documents (scanned copies) should be uploaded to the online application form:
- A signed Application form
- A Statement of purpose
- Passport page containing the applicant’s name and date of birth (valid for at least one year)
- One personal photograph (size 4x6 cm, under half of body, full faced, hatless and taken within the past 6 months)
- A certificate of health (E-JUST designated form)
- An Endorsement letter (for currently working TAs, researchers etc)
- The application period starts on the 15th January and ends on the 15th February, 2020.