Date: 13th February, 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) which appeared on PPRA website online on 02nd October, 2018.
- The Ministry of Education, Science & Technology has received a grant from the Global Affairs Canada (GAC) towards the cost of Teacher Education Support Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to cover eligible payments under the contract for Supply of Special Needs Materials.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016 and are open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of Tender Board, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, College of Business Studies and Law, Universities of Dodoma, (UDOM), Block 10, P.O Box 1040479Dodoma, Office number 320 from 0900 to 1500 hours
- A complete set of Tendering Document (s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tzs. 100,000/= (Tanzania Shillings: One hundred Thousand Only), Payment should be done through Government e-Payment Gateway (Gepg) where the tenderer should get Control number at Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Room No. 327.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount of TZS. 5,000,000.00 (Tanzanian shillings Five million) be in the form of a Bank Guarantee in the format provided in section IX.
- All tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the Secretary of Tender Board, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, College of Business Studies and Law, Universities of Dodoma, (UDOM), Block 10, P.O Box 10 - 40479Dodoma, Room 320 at or before 10:30HRS, on 22nd February, 2019. Tenders will be opened at 10:45 hrs in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room, Ground Floor, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, College of Business Studies and Law, Universities of Dodoma, (UDOM), Block 10, P.O Box 10 40479Dodoma.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
University of Dodoma (UDOM), Block No. 10, P.O. Box 10 40479 DODOMA.