Application are invited from qualified Tanzanians to apply Scholarships for undergraduate tenable in Algeria for the 2018/2019 academic year. The Scholarship includes waving of Tuition fees, accommodation and stationary, other cost will be covered by applicant. Selected applicants will have one year for French language before commencing undergraduate degrees.
Algeria Government has granted scholarships including eight (08) in the field of Islamic Sciences, one (01) Information and communication Technologies (ICT) one (01) in Transports. Other programmes are Medicine, Dental Surgery, Pharmacy, Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical Sciences, Science of Nature and life Matter Science, French, Earth Science and Universe, Economic Science Management, Trade, and Architecture Urbanism.
- Have certified Photocopies of Academic Certificates and Trascripts;
- Age limit 25 years old;
- Medical report certified by authentic authority;
- Certified copy of birth certificate ; and
- Must be completed advanced secondary school or Diploma 2016 – 2018.
- 4.Mode of Application
- All applicant should submit the application and attach certified photocopies of Academic certificates, Birth certificate and medical certificate.
- Applicants must indicate reliable, contact telephone number or email.
- Cover letter Addressed to the Address below:
- All application must be submitted to:
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
University of Dodoma (UDOM)
Room no. 404.
Deadline to submit Application is 18th July, 2018.