REQUEST FOR BIDS GOODS
(ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
Country : TANZANIA
Name of Project:EAST AFRICA SKILLS FOR TRANSFORMATION AND REGIONAL INTERGRATION PROJECT (EASTRIP)
Contract Title : SUPPLY OF TWO (2) MOTOR VEHICLES
Loan No. : IDA 63330
RFB Reference No.: TZ-MOEST-TZ-146575-GO-RFB
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the East Africa Skills for Transformation and Regional Intergration Project (EASTRIP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contractfor Supply of Two (2) Motor vehiclesf
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supply of Two (2) motor vehicle,at Government City, Mtumba Area, Afya Street, Dodoma for a delivery period 120 days
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” 1st July, 2016 and revised November, 2017 “Procurement Regulations”, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of education, Science and Technology from DPMU, e-mail email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 0730 to 1530 hours Monday to Friday except on public holidays at the address given below
- The bidding document written in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application letter to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology , Government City, Mtumba Area, Afya Street, P. O.Box 10, 40479 Dodoma – Tanzania and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD 50 or its equivalent in Tanzania Shillings. The method of payment will be done through Government electronic Payment Gateway (GePG) using Control number, whereby the bidder should request Control number from accounting Office.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below Secretary of Tender Board, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Government City, Mtumba Area, Afya Street, P. O.Box 10, 40479 Dodoma – Tanzania at the PMU Office on or before 29th April, 2020 at 10.00 hour local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids shall be submitted one original and three copies , Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at Mtumba Conference room No. 22 , Ministry of Education,Science and Technology, Government City, Mtumba Area, Afya Street - Dodoma at 10.00 hour local time on 29 th April, 2020.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” TZS 5,520,000
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”]
The address referred to above is :
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P. O.Box 10,
40479 Dodoma – Tanzania