CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR MPWAPWA TEACHERS COLLEGE
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Loan No. 2100150031995
Project ID No.: P-Z1-IB0-016
Tender No.: ME-024/2017-18/HQ/W/14
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB onlinewith reference numberAfDB34-01/15 of 20th January 2015, and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The United Republic of Tanzania has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Support to Technical Vocational Education and Training and Teachers Education (STVET-TE). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Construction Works for MPWAPWA Teachers College.
3. The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MoEST) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who meet qualifications criteria as stated in Bidding Document and are registered with the Contractors Registration Board of Tanzania as Building Contractor in Class four and above for the construction works for MPWAPWA Teachers College
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, College of Business Studies and Law Universities of Dodoma (UDOM) Block 10, Room no.320, 40479 DODOMA, TANZANIA Tell: 026 – 2963533 from 08.00 to 15.00 hours, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS. 150,000.00(Tanzania shillings one hundred thousand only)
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 10.30HRS on Tuesday, 27th Mach 2018 and must be accompanied by a bid security in acceptable form (in the form of bank guarantee) of Tanzanian Shillings Twenty Million (20,000,000/=).
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10.45HRS on Tuesday, 27th Mach, 2018 at the offices of Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, College of Business Studies and Law, Universities of Dodoma (UDOM) Block 10, Ground Floor, Conference Room.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
UDOM Block 10, P.O. Box 10,