- 1.0Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that, the Republic of Malaysia through the University of Selangor has granted a Scholarship programme to eligible Tanzanian Nationals to pursue Undergraduate studies at the University of Selangor (UNISEL) in Malaysia for the academic year 2019/2020 November, 2019 intake in the following fields:-
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Bachelor of Occupation Safety and Health;
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory;
- Bachelor of Industrial Biotechnology;
- Bachelor of Computer Science; and
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
2.0 Application Requirements
- The applicant must have IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent to English Language Certificate;
- Applicants should possess good academic qualifications and should be active in school activities;
- Only undergraduate courses for full-time first degree are eligible for application;
- Applicants must not be bonded to or be a recipient of any other financial aid or award/scholarship/bursary from other educational institutions or organisation;
3.0 Documents to be submitted
- Complete Application form (Scholarship Application form-International Students); Open this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iVTxp-KyMu-qusxqqkEt41D43RMCN57t
- Letter of approval for foreign students to study in Malaysia;
- Certified true copies of educational certificates, transcripts, birth certificate and other supporting documents; and
- Health Examination report for foreign students.
4.0 Scholarship coverage
The scholarship covers tuition fee only. Other expenses such as accommodation, medication, travelling costs and other cost related to the study will be covered by students.
Kindly submit your application to the undersigned not later than 25th September, 2019
NB: The Government does not offer top up allowances or any other form of financing to successful applicants.
For more information please visit this link https://www.unisel.edu.my/
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 10,