The Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology as a Nominating Agent in the Country for
the Commonwealth Scholarships is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for Masters
and Doctoral Degree Tenable in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2020.
The Scholarship includes:
- One year taught Master Degrees
- Doctoral degree of up to three years duration.
i. Applicants must be holders of bachelor or masters degrees
ii. Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor degree with a GPA of not less
iii. Applicants for PhD must have a master’s degree with a GPA of not less than 4.0.
Mode of application:
- All applications should be made directly to the Commonwealth secretariat before 30 th
October 2019 and should be online using the following link
- It is important that applicants should read and understand all instructions when filing the
application forms, and all applicants must attach all the required attachments such as
certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, and birth certificates and submit them
online through the above link;
- All applicants must ensure that, referees submit reference letter on time;
- Applicants who are employees must attach letters from their employers conforming that, if
granted scholarship will be allowed to utilize these opportunities;
- In order to be nominated, all applicants must submit the filled application forms accompanied
with the attached certified photocopies of the academic certificates to the address below
before 20 th November 2019.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 10,