All requests for class repetitions of form 4 and 6 students should be channeled to the Commissioner for Education, Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocation for approval whereas class repetition requests of form 1 – 3 and 5 should be channeled to the Regional Education Officer (REO) of the region in which a student was studying.
The following conditions are required to be fulfilled for approval:
- A request letter of Student’s class repetition from the parent/ guardian/student.
- Supporting letter from the head of school of the previous school.
- Evidences to support the request. E.g, a letter from the medical doctor describing the condition of the student.
- Form 2 examination results only if the student is requesting to repeat form 4.
- Student’s Academic Records from the previous school authority.
- Three passport size student’s photographs.