quantified Tanzania who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programme supported by Ashinaga.Ashinaga is a Japan based Non-profitOrganization supporting Summer camps and provides scholarship opportunities to orphaned students from 35 Sub-Saharan African Countries.
The application is open to those who:
1. Have lost one or both parents;
2. Have completed 12 year of education (Primary and Secondary School) within the last two years (vocational certificate not accepted);
3. Mustbe citizen of Tanzania;
4. Must be 22 years old or below at the time of application;
5. Don’t have the financial means to attend university;
6. Proficient in either English French or Portuguese ;
7. Have an outstanding academic performance at school;
8. Willing to contribute to societyin Africa after graduating from University;
9. Be able to participate in the two Ashinaga preparation programmes before attending university;
10. Have no dependents who could interfere with academic progress; and
11. Be in good condition of Health and capable of studying abroad.
Application Documents to be Submitted:
1. Application forms with 1 photo ;
2. 2 essays;
3. Copy of term reports/school transcripts(forthe last two years);
4. Copy of General Certificate of secondary Education (GCSE)
5. Copy of Death Certificate of deceased parent(s) or alternative official documents;
6. Copy of Birth Certificate; and
7. Recommendation letter from a Principal or Academic master.
B: How to Apply
There are three ways to apply for 100 year vision scholarship
1. Online –submit your documents through [https://ashinaga.typeform.com/to/cswskj
3. By post office: Send your application and copies of document to this address:
Ashinaga 100-year Vision
Tokyo, 102-8632, JAPAN.
C: Please Note:
All documents must be submitted in English, French or Portuguese. Other wise the documents must be translated into the said languages.
D. Application Deadline
Deadline for submission is 26th January, 2016 Successful candidates will be contacted via e-mail in late March 2016 by Ashinaga 100 year Vision Recruitment Team.
For more details visit:www.ashinaga.org.
NB: After securing the admission you are required to notify the Ministry by submitting copy of admission letter and your contacts including physical address and the contact of your parents/guardians.
Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Vocational Training,
7 Magogoni Street,
P.O. Box 9121,
11479 DAR ES SALAAM