Print this page
To ensure the ministry’s interfaces with other sector Ministries, Agencies, Departments, Development Partners and other stakeholders for the sector’s sustainable growth and development.
This Unit performs the following activities:
- Monitor, review, analyse, identify issues/challenges facing the sector in implementing sector policies;
- Coordinate sector dialogues and meetings of education stakeholders and submit reports as required;
- Contribute to policy formulation and review by presenting the education sector experience;
- Prepare, analyse and upload data to the ESMIS and Open Government Partnership portal related to the Unit in accordance with the agreed work flow and protocol;
- Develop strategies to promote growth of the sector based on the sector;
- Communicate systems, frameworks, mechanisms, procedures applicable to the education sector to other stakeholders;
- Analyse, interpret and advise on proper implementation of policies, decisions and directives from the stakeholders; and
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as required by the unit’s work time to time.
This section is led by a Director.
Copyright © 2021 Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. All Rights Reserved