To ensure the ministry’s interfaces with other sector Ministries, Agencies, Departments, Development Partners and other stakeholders for the sector’s sustainable growth and development.
This Unit performs the following activities:
- Monitor, review, analyse, identify issues/challenges facing the sector in implementing sector policies;
- Coordinate sector dialogues and meetings of education stakeholders and submit reports as required;
- Contribute to policy formulation and review by presenting the education sector experience;
- Prepare, analyse and upload data to the ESMIS and Open Government Partnership portal related to the Unit in accordance with the agreed work flow and protocol;
- Develop strategies to promote growth of the sector based on the sector;
- Communicate systems, frameworks, mechanisms, procedures applicable to the education sector to other stakeholders;
- Analyse, interpret and advise on proper implementation of policies, decisions and directives from the stakeholders; and
- Prepare and submit periodic reports as required by the unit’s work time to time.
This section is led by a Director.