2.0. Eligibility Requirements
Applicants should be Researchers or Instructors who belong to Universities or Research Institutions in Africa.
3.0. Scholarship coverage
This is a partial scholarship which covers only the following:
- Tuition Fee;
- Monthly Allowance;
- Medical Insurance; and
- Flight Tickets.
- The beneficiary of this Scholarship will be responsible to cover other expenses not mentioned.
- There is no loan or grant from the Government of United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
4.0. Application and submission procedures
- For information about admission and eligibility requirements, please check the international admission guidelines: https://ejust.edu.eg/international-admission-adm/
- For more details please visit this website:
- The online application period is from December 31, 2020 till February 13, 2021.