1. Call for Application
The general public is hereby informed that, the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education is offering Scholarship at the top Egyptian Universities for eligible Tanzanians to pursue Undergraduate studies for the Academic year 2020/2021.
2. Application requirements
- Applicants must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) or other equivalent qualification;
- Should not be admitted in any other Institution during the submission of his/her application;
- Submit certified photocopies of relevant Certificates, Transcript, Birth Certificate and a copy of his/her Passport;
- Six (6) recent passport size photos; and
- Medical certificates approved by the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and stamped by the Egyptian Embassy.
3. This Partial Scholarship will cover the following costs:
- Study fee that are described for foreign students;
- Monthly 500 Egyptian Pounds, accommodation in university hostels, or 600 in case of non- resident in university hostels;
- One month grant preparatory allowance and one-month grant graduation allowance; and
- Expenses of returning for students who obtain a university academic degree or are dismissed for any reason.
- The beneficiaries of this Scholarship will be responsible to cover other expenses not mentioned including field trips.
- There is no loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
4. Application and submission procedures
For more details about application procedures, required documents and field of studies please do the following:
- Applicants should register on the website www.wafeden.gov.eg of the foregn students
- The registration through mentioned website should be done before 26th September, 2020; and
- The application form should also be submitted in hard or soft copy to reach Ministry of Education, Science and Technology not later than 28th September, 2020.